Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[DONE]Registration Form

+2
Aag80
Espionage
6 posters

Go down

[DONE]Registration Form Empty [DONE]Registration Form

Post by Espionage Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:46 am

In-Game name: Espionage1911
Why you want to join: My friends disbanded the server and many servers I join are either abusing mod powers, blowing people up with TNT, or a building only server rather than a city type server.

How did you find WowCraftSMP: Just browsing search results of a minecraft smp server search.

A little bit about yourself: I am going to be a freshman in High School this September. Despite being only 14, I really don't do things many teenagers my age do, rage on the mic/chat and swear thinking it's cool being two of them. I love myself some Fallout New Vegas and won't be as active on Minecraft during the weekdays as I'm studying to get into a good university.

As you can tell from my avatar, I LOVE Team Fortress 2 and a good spy at it as well. By the way, 1911 was an idea from Youtube where there was a 1911 thing a few months back in March or something.

As a Minecraft player, I like building houses and simple contraptions that do elaborate things. Really, I'm not a savvy Redstone person...heck I don't even know what the science is behind an "and" gate and how to implement it. But I can do a bunch of stuff with Lever to contraption redstone wiring, including a very effective trap door to whomever dare steal my diamonds. As a house builder, I'm decent, nothing special.

Do you know what PvP means?: Stands for Player v player. Meaning I can stab another player to death if he touches my diamonds without permission.

Secret answer: REMOVED (By Aag80 wow if you're reading this he/she/it got it right)

Last edited by wow135 on Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:42 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : None may see the secret answer on the application section!!!!!)
Espionage
Espionage

Back to top Go down

[DONE]Registration Form Empty Re: [DONE]Registration Form

Post by Aag80 Fri Aug 26, 2011 2:57 am

You can also stab, blowup, rape, burn, freeze, drown, grind, mash, smash, bake a cake, cake a fake, fake a cake, suffocate, deliberate, metal plate on my slate. Alright so the last 2 were just complete nonsense but those are also ways to kill people not only stab to death if they touch your diamonds.

BTW I am removing your secret answer so none may see.
Aag80
Aag80

Back to top Go down

Post by wow135 Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:42 am

Hey I love tf2 too! Accepted, welcome to WowCraft!
wow135
wow135
Server Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by BrotherArcadius Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:26 pm

TF2 is boss, Tank FTW. Oh and Jonix is the master of redstone and loves teaching people how to design things using it.
BrotherArcadius
BrotherArcadius
Forum legend
Forum legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot145 Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:26 pm

Aag80 wrote:You can also stab, blowup, rape, burn, freeze, drown, grind, mash, smash, bake a cake, cake a fake, fake a cake, suffocate, deliberate, metal plate on my slate. Alright so the last 2 were just complete nonsense but those are also ways to kill people not only stab to death if they touch your diamonds.

You forgot "pillage"!
Dot145
Dot145
Forum legend
Forum legend

http://dot145.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SlayerSl123 Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:28 pm

Dot145 wrote:
Aag80 wrote:You can also stab, blowup, rape, burn, freeze, drown, grind, mash, smash, bake a cake, cake a fake, fake a cake, suffocate, deliberate, metal plate on my slate. Alright so the last 2 were just complete nonsense but those are also ways to kill people not only stab to death if they touch your diamonds.

You forgot "pillage"!

And pillow

SlayerSl123
Forum legend
Forum legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Dot145 Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:32 pm

SlayerSl123 wrote:
Dot145 wrote:

You forgot "pillage"!

And pillow
And cut that little flap of skin in between your nostrils
Dot145
Dot145
Forum legend
Forum legend

http://dot145.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SlayerSl123 Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:44 pm

Dot145 wrote:
SlayerSl123 wrote:
Dot145 wrote:

You forgot "pillage"!

And pillow
And cut that little flap of skin in between your nostrils

And shave the bowls of yourself to disqust women players on tf2

SlayerSl123
Forum legend
Forum legend

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down