Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fr099y's App

Go down

Fr099y's App Empty Fr099y's App

Post by Fr099y Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:05 am

Have you read all the rules and agree to them: yes... (if this is them http://www.wowcraftsmp.com/t3-rules?highlight=rules)
In-Game name: Fr099y
Why you want to join:
i've been playing a bunch of servers and i feel perhaps this is the one I really would like to play. other servers are either too quiet or too laggy with a lot of players online so hopefully this 1 will fill my needs XD
How did you find WowCraftSMP: well when 1 wishes to find something they tend to use "google"
A little bit about yourself:
oh great.. ermm.. well... i do enjoy playing MC (bet u hear that alot) PVP is always good to keep the adrenaline at a nice level other servers are just too boring with no excitement.
when joining a new server i "know my place" and "where i stand based on rank".
although i do joke around a bit I'm usually supportive of others. easily make friends IG.
I've been told im a good builder (a server owner told me i could have a career as an architect in the future o.o)

Do you know what PvP means?: player vs. player (ermm... do sum people not know?)
Secret answer: well erm... "happy"

hope this makes sense and the colours make it a little easier to follow (i really don't do this kinda thing, find it a little hard to write about my self.)

Fr099y

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum