Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All of you

2 posters

:: WowCraft :: Off-Topic

Go down

All of you Empty All of you

Post by CheesyPewfs Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:56 am

Hi, to anyone who is seeing this, if you don't remember me i used to be a pretty active member on the server in its hayday. I was a very obnoxious person, and looking back on some of my old posts makes me cringe. However, coming back this one last time has made me realize something: all of you were the best online friends a kid could have. This forum and server really made me feel like a part of something, a group of people who would recognize my name and be open to discussion. I remember when this server unofficially shut down and lost all its members after igg and wow agreed to change to some sort of shooter mod. I was quite sad when this happened, and seeing some of the spiteposting on the forum was kind of sad. But in the end, it was a jolly good time and I appreciate all of you, thanks for everything.

-Cheesy

CheesyPewfs
Forum legend
Forum legend

Back to top Go down

All of you Empty Re: All of you

Post by twsb156ANOK Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:00 pm

Hey man. Seeing this month's late but yeah it was a fun time.
ever wanna contact me my skype is twsb156ANOK and same with my steam.

twsb156ANOK
I <3 New topic button!
I

Back to top Go down

:: WowCraft :: Off-Topic

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum